Fernando (b. 1961) and Humberto (b. 1953) Campana were born in Brotas, a city outside of São Paulo. Together, in 1983, they founded Estudio Campana. In 1998, the “Project 66” was their first international show with Ingo Maurer, curated by Paola Antonelli. The brothers worked with Lacoste, Alessi, Artecnica, Bernardaud, Baccarat, Corsi Design, Consentino, Edra, Nodus, Magis, Moleskine, Skitch, Plus Design, Venini, Trousseau, Edra and others. Campana pieces are included in the permanent collections of the MoMa in New York; the Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris Musée Les Arts Décoratifs, Paris the Vitra Design Museum, Weil am Rhein and the Museum of Modern Art, Sao Paulo.